Currently in search of a Receiving / Inventory Attendant living in Alstead, Acworth, Charlestown, Claremont, NH or Bellows Falls, Springfield, VT areas. This is a full-time, first shift position with a starting pay of $15/hour and overtime opportunities.
- Receive, weigh, grade, taste, and record incoming product
- Select and prepare product for outgoing shipments, load drums on outgoing trucks
- Maintain a clean and organized cooler, including drum warehouse, pumping area, and silo rooms/silos following established cleaning schedules
- Assist with monthly inventory counts and inventory segregation
- Follow Quality Control programs and report problems to manager immediately
- High school diploma or GED
- Pallet jack experience preferred, or ability to become certified
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good basic arithmetic and counting skills
- Able to read and write legible records
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 4:40 pm
TPI Staffing Group has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.