A Brattleboro area manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Support. This is a full-time, flexible position with starting pay of $15/hour.
- Assist the Production Planner in improving the flow of production between work centers on the manufacturing floor
- Work closely with the Production Planner to source raw materials, expedite past due orders, etc.
- Communicate with managers and Sales/Business Development Staff regarding any issues, priorities, etc.
- Responsible for meeting delivery dates in fulfilling customer orders
- Maintain and run relevant reports, lists, forms, etc.
- Associates degree in Business Administration
- 3 to 4 years experience in a similar position
- Experience with planning/material production planning software to manage manufacturing process
- Sourcing and purchasing experience preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Good communication skills, including excellent phone etiquette
- Good computer skills, including online orders
- Business math skills
- Good organization and multitask skills
Hours: 8 or 10 hour shifts, flexible schedule to start
Pay: $15/hour or more depending on experience
TPI Staffing Group has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.