Exciting opening for a licensed NH Journeyman Plumber. This traveling position offers great benefits, a company vehicle, and competitive pay. Hours are Monday to Friday with some possible variation. Apply today!
- Service and Repair Residential Plumbing system.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 4+ years of experience in residential Plumbing installation/service.
- Valid NH Plumber’s License required.
- Valid NH Gas Service License would be a bonus but isn’t required.
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record required.
- Familiarity with boiler wiring system.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- HVAC experience would be a bonus but isn’t required.
- Oil systems experience would be a bonus but isn’t required.
- Strong customer relation skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Competitive Salary!
- Health & Dental Insurance (with company contribution towards premiums)
- Vision Insurance (with company contribution towards premiums)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Personal Day
- Retirement Plan W/ Company Matching.
- Company Vehicle.
Hours: Monday – Friday hours could vary with some potential of being on call rotation.
Compensation will be determined on experience.