Actively hiring for and Office Administrator in the Lebanon area. This is a full-time, first shift position offering $15 – $20/hour. Start a career with a local company!
A successful Office Administrator must be dependable, manage time efficiently and have strong written/verbal communication skills. This candidate will be goal-driven and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
Responsibilities will include a variety of the following:
- Manage incoming calls as well as walk-in visitors
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Scan documents into computer software system
- Maintain contact list and filing system for all documentation
- Stock restroom, kitchen and office supplies as needed
- Open and close office according to required procedures
- Build sustainable relationships and trust through open and interactive communication
- Meet or exceed weekly call objectives
- Oversee account receivables (handling/entering checks, cash, and credit card payments) and learn accounts payable skills
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience in administrative, customer service support or similar
- Strong phone handling and active listening skills with a cheerful demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Detail oriented with excellent time management
- Strong computer skills, proficient in MS Office
- Accounts receivable / accounts payable skills preferred
TPI Staffing has been matching job seekers with local companies for over 30 years. We are passionate about finding you a job that will fit your skills, experience and needs.