These full-time positions will be responsible for performing mold and tooling changes, make set up adjustments on molding machines to ensure equipment is operating properly to achieve product quality. $15 - $20/hr based on experience!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Molding technician, you will be responsible for mold changes and set up of production equipment.
- Capable of performing mold changes, making set-up adjustments and process adjustments.
- Provides direct support to production, quality systems related to ensuring company’s policies and producers.
- You will actively participate in creating and maintaining a safety first environment.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Vocational or technical degree preferred.
- Detail Orientated.
- Reliable attendance.
- Must have own tools.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.