A NH manufacturing company is currently seeking an entry level Roller Inspector to join their team.
Perform basic visual and dimensional inspection operations in the inspection of rollers and to sort for size as well as finished packaging and identification, following established procedures. Operate Censor, Squareness Gauge, and OOR Gauge. Responsible, with assistance, for seeing that all special requirements such as stability checks have been met.
1. Refer to Roller document to determine dimensional requirements
2. Work to close tolerances requiring constant visual attention to assure maintaining accurate size control. Work with close requirements.
3. May perform limited machine operator or helper duties as required in Roller manufacturing
4. Record appropriate data on designated forms as required.
5. Perform in-process audits on all Roller Manufacturing operations, from turn to finish product.
6. Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to supervisor.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.|
Apply For This Position Below.