Customer Service Representative
A Windsor Country client is looking to add an exceptional, service oriented Customer Service Representative to their busy team. In this role you will be handling daily office administrative tasks and interacting with customers by proactively addressing inquiries and resolving complaints. This is a first shift position paying $15-$17/hour based on experience.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information on products or service.
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representatives knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Serves as a liaison between customers and company.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite to include Excel and Word Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
- Experience in oil and propane a plus
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 8:00am-4:30pm
- $15-$17/hour based on experience!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.