NECC has partnered with a Brattleboro area employer looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their growing team. In this role you will troubleshoot, maintain and repair mechanical equipment and facilities, and aid in the manufacturing of all company products in a safe and sanitary work environment. This is a 1st shift, four-day work week position paying $14-$16/hour!
- Perform emergency repairs in breakdown situations
- Perform and follow all OSHA guidelines regarding work and safety manuals
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment as scheduled.
- Ensure all programs are being upheld and documentation is current.
- Write simple correspondence, and complete manufacturing documentation completely.
- When confident that the product meets requirements of the QAR , stamp/initial each inspected part before releasing it form the production floor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in maintenance divisions or experience in a related position.
- Ability to disassemble and assemble all parts of machines and support equipment according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Working knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Be able to read basic electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints.
- Knowledge of hydraulic / pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of boiler function and operation
- Ability to perform TIG welding
- The employee must regularly lift 50+ pounds
- Some overtime & weekend /"off hours" availability as needed even without forecast.
- Willingness to work in a two or three shift system with weekend or night standby "on call"
- 1st Shift | 6:00am-6:00pm l 4 days per week
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.