TPI has partnered with a Grafton County area employer looking to add an Electronics Maintenance Technician to their team. This position is responsible for performing all electronic related repairs to machinery and equipment throughout the production facility. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and 5+ years of experience working within the electronics discipline. This is a 1st shift, direct hire opportunity paying $18-$30/hour!
- Respond to reports of machine breakdowns and requests for general repairs in a timely fashion. Determine root cause of problems by applying
technical knowledge and by working with the appropriate personnel.
- Develop repair strategies and resolve complex issues by collaborating with maintenance team members, vendor support, independent research and
- Utilize SAP system to document and perform work for maintenance as assigned by the team/group leader.
- Read and interpret procedural manuals, blueprints, and diagrams (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic) to identify
conclusions or approaches to problems using logic and reasoning.
- Maintain required records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual/unsafe conditions to Team/Group Leader.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety, PPE, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Responsible for obtaining repair on gauging heads and amplifiers for all shifts as needed.
- Participate in cross-training to be able to perform basic mechanical repairs if necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience in a similar job field preferred.
- Solid knowledge of machinery and controls such as Mills, Lathes, Heat Treat Furnaces, Grinders, and Assembly Equipment.
- An in-depth knowledge of electronic and electrical equipment is required. Knowledge of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Fanuc, and PLC’s preferred.
- Working knowledge of all electronic testing equipment (DVM’s, oscilloscope, multi-meters, etc…) and be able to confirm calibrations of such
- Basic PC Skills required; SAP experience preferred.
- Strong ability to read blueprints/technical manuals, follow written procedures and perform troubleshooting activities.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a teamwork environment, across multiple shifts.
- Attention to detail and a service-orientation required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience.
- 1st Shift | 7:00am-3:30pm
- $18-$30/hour plus additional benefit package!