Mail Handler - Entry Level
A NH Manufacturing company is seeking candidates looking to join their busy team! As a Mail Handler you will be operating a finishing machine to complete the the final stages of production for this unique product.
No experience necessary! This employer is willing to train the right candidate. No interview necessary! Multiple shifts available. This is your chance to start your career in manufacturing. Temp to hire role starting at $16.20/hour!
- Pull mail sacks (hang, pull and pile mail sacks).
- Adhere to established procedures for each machine while job is being set up.
- Coordinates flow of finished mail from mailers to loading dock.
- Operate hand and electric “walk-behind” lift trucks.
- Assists operator, as needed, to ensure continual machine operation.
- Completes all applicable paperwork to include skid tags and load tags.
- Wrap and weigh completed skids.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures, while maintaining an overall awareness of safety within the workplace.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED required
- Manual dexterity required to grasp, move, stack and manipulate
- Ability to lift mail sacks, cartons and skids up to a maximum of 70 lbs. continuously
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Required to work mandatory overtime as needed.
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 11:00pm-3:00am
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.