Material Handler - C shift
A Vermont Company has an opportunity for a Material Handler. In this role you will perform those tasks and activities necessary to set up and
maintain an adequate supply of raw material to production equipment. This company is willing to train motivated entry level employees. Make $17.41/hour! Get your foot in the door and see where this opportunity can take you.
- Makes sure raw material is available at start-up and throughout production job.
- Minimizes waste and ensures lot tractability.
- Examines regrind amount so that scrap material is properly accounted for and reused where permitted.
- Maintains material handling equipment.
- Organizes and reviews inventory control paperwork.
- Strong Motivational Skills and willingness to learn
- Ability to identify problems and communicate solutions in a constructive positive manner
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Attention to detail and manual dexterity
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- 1st Shift | C Shift: 6:00am-6:00pm Thurs, Fri, Sat, Every Other Wed
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.