Quality Assurance Technician - A shift
A Central Vermont Company is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician within their Medical Molding Department. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that all finished products manufactured shipped to customers conforms to established Quality Assurance Requirements. Previous manufacturing and quality control experience preferred. Starting pay is $16.72/hour on 1st shift!
- Read and follow all instructions on the quality assurance documents (QRA)
- Perform gauging as required and record data.
- Approve or reject start-ups and restarts of molding projects.
- Communicate with molding team leader.
- Record inspection results and communicate with team leader and process technicians to resolve problems.
- When confident that the product meets requirements of the QAR , stamp/initial each inspected part before releasing it form the production floor.
- GED or High School diploma
- Leadership skills
- Previous quality control experience preferred
- Prior injection molding experience preferred
- Prior Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety ruled and QAR
- Verbal and written communication skills required
- 1st Shift | 6:00am-6:00pm Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Wed
- Temp to Hire with generous benefit package once hired directly.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.