Selection Team Associate
TPI has partnered up with an area business looking to add Selection Team Associates to their growing team. In this role your main responsibility will be assisting in the physical selection process of farm animals as well as the day-to-day operations of specified farms as needed. There are multiple positions available and this is a highly desirable area employer offering great pay and benefits!
- Physical selection of each animal, which includes detailed observation of traits and overall health
- Selection program implementation, compliance, development and monitoring
- Tested regularly to determine accuracy of work, that is complete repeatability testing.
- Maintain and facilitate the washing, moving of equipment, biosecurity, animal handling and technologies used for selection.
- Assist with implementation of poultry practices as outlined in Farm SOP and other communications
- Ensure proper handling in accordance to animal welfare practices.
- Maintains the farm premises, buildings and equipment in a clean, safe and orderly manner at all times
- Assure that farm equipment is properly maintained
- Coordinate and work closely with other departments in achieving company objectives.
- Be prompt and on time to assist with work schedule development
- Perform all other duties assigned
- Must be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with farm employees, crews, Geneticist, and other Farm Supervisors.
- Possess the ability to carry out direct and precise instructions.
- Must have great attention to detail and have excellent attendance.
- Must be able to work on a computer.
- Must have reliable transportation!
- 1st Shift | Typically Mon - Fri but may have to cover a rotating wkend schedule.
- Hours vary, could be 5:45a-2:15pm or 8:00am-4:00pm
- This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an excellent company. Once hired direct you will be eligible for a generous benefit package and the chance to grow your career!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.