A Brattleboro area company is seeking a Quality Technician to perform and document the testing of materials and finished products. This is a 2nd shift position starting at $15.50-$20/hour. This is a great opportunity for the qualified person to get their foot in the door with a fast growing local company.
- Perform and document testing of materials and finished products.
- Perform microbiological analysis of raw materials and finished products.
- Responsible for hold/release/rejection of finished goods.
- Perform physical and chemical analysis of raw materials and manufactured products.
- Verify compliance and alert QA Manager of any deviations from approved product specifications.
- Perform in plant weight checks, temperature checks, ingredient usage and distribution, finished product appearance, code date verification, pH testing and metal detection verification.
- Perform sensory evaluation of raw material and finished products.
- Responsible for daily finished product evaluations.
- Perform environmental testing.
- Wear Company appropriate laboratory and safety gear as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by QA Manager or Supervisor on duty.
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED; 1-2 years experience in related Quality Assurance environment.
- Experience working in a “clean” environment, utilizing aseptic methodologies, and performing bacteriological culture and laboratory analyses.
- Ability to understand, operate, and interpret results derived through typical laboratory testing procedures.
- Communicate effectively and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
- Take direction and follow instructions accurately.
- Work well with peers and supervisors in team process.
- Proficient in Word and Excel and job related software applications.
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 1:30pm-10:00pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.