A Brattleboro area manufacturer is seeking a Processor to operate the raw and fermentation sides of their product processing. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of urgency and be reliable with a solid work history. A background in culinary is a plus. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door, learn a unique skill, and see where the opportunity takes you!
- Must learn to fully operate on both the raw and fermentation sides of processing.
- Must be able to assemble and disassemble equipment for proper cleaning/sanitizing and operating per manufacture instructions.
- Must monitor and control all temperatures, pressures, and flow of product throughout the processing cycle in accordance with established quality assurance standards.
- Must adhere to established testing procedures and provide required samples to laboratory for appraisal prior to all finished products being packaged.
- Must monitor and control the flow of product from processing to packaging.
- 3rd Shift | Mon-Fri | 6:00pm-6:00am
- Days vary with 2-3 on 2-3 off etc.
- This is a temp to hire position. If all goes well, after your assignment is complete you will be hired direct by the employer and be eligible for a generous benefit package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.