Office Nurse, RN
Our client in Hillsborough County is looking for an Office Nurse to join their busy team. As an Office Nurse you will support the primary care providers in the delivery of health care to patients by performing a variety of activities and
procedures.This opportunity is a direct hire position with a competitive hourly rate and a generous benefit package. In order to be considered for this position you must hold a NH RN license in good standing.
- Teaches and directs other clinical support staff (LPNs and Medical Assistants) in the performance of acts delegated to them for the implementation of the therapeutic plan of care.
- Integrally involved in observation and care of the ill, injured or infirm.
- Actively directs patient flow within the office, assists in patient education and is responsible for keeping clinical areas in appropriate condition for efficient delivery of health care services.
- Follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Experience: Prefer one year in clinical or practice setting. New grads eligible.
- State licensure as RN, special consideration for reciprocity or license-eligible status.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with patients, families of patients, office staff, peers, and medical staff.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple duties efficiently are required.
Ongoing knowledge of pharmacology, nutrition and other office based pertinent clinical issues is required to ensure quality and effective patient care.
Pleasant disposition and ability to get along well with patients, staff members and physicians.
Good physical and emotional health.
Awareness of the need for discretion and keeping confidential all matters relating to the clinic, its employees and patients.
- Must reflect the professional nature of the practice through personal appearance and attitude. Cleanliness, neatness, ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner, a caring nature, and a genuine enjoyment of patient care are all personal requirements of this position.
The Office Nurse is a physically demanding job. Qualified candidiates will be required to successfully perform the essential physical functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monnday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm
- No weekends, no holidays!
- $19.54-$31.26/hour based on experience
- Generous benefit package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.