RN - Medical/Surgical
Our client in Hillsborough County is looking for multiple Registered Nurses' to join their Medical/Surgical team. Under general supervision, the Registered Nurse plans, directs, and evaluates total nursing care and functions in one unit on a particular shift, in accordance with established philosophy. These are direct hire positions with a competitive hourly rate and a generous benefit package. In order to be considered for this position you must hold a NH RN license in good standing.
- Relates effectively with other shifts for continuity of care.
- Maintains satisfactory relations with other departments and nursing units;
- Participates in all phases of education, maintenance of records, and upgrading of policies, procedures, and skills of personnel.
- The ANA’s standards apply to all nurses in all settings, and additional specialty standards apply to all specialty nurse’s defining what is a competent or an excellent clinician.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any
other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Experience preferred. (experience may be required in certain instances where staffing experience needs dictate
- For specialty areas: one year recent nursing experience related to specialty area philosophy.
- Current N.H. R.N. license. Certification in specialty area, preferred. ACLS, BLS, PALS and NRP
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Ability to direct others
The Registered Nurse is a physically demanding job. Qualified candidates will be required to successfully perform the essential physical functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 7:00pm-7:00am, 36 hours is full time
- Occasional weekend shifts are required
Generous benefit package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.