TPI has partnered with a Keene area employer looking to add a Quality Planner to their growing team! In this role you will be responsible for the planning of all aspects of inspection and test procedures under minimal supervision. This is a first shift position with a highly competitive hourly wage based on your experience.
- Review all customer blueprints, specifications, and proper purchase order quality requirements to establish the proper inspection and test techniques needed for final production conformance.
- Establish a ballooned drawing, Final Inspection report, and gage list requirement for manufacturing order.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all Federal, Military and Customer specifications and standards directly related to the manufacture and inspection of the final product.
- Minor gage design and the requisition of major gage design and build.
- Maintain accurate records and other data as required.
- Maintain area in neat, orderly condition.
- Observe all company policies, rules and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
- Perform other duties as required, assigned or directed.
High School Diploma or GED and 3-5 years experience in inspection
Capacity to understand and use measurement and inspection devices.
Ability to understand and use SPC theories and functions and blueprints.
Ability to compose documentation based on customer requirements.
Excellent verbal communications.
Excellent computer skills
Attention to detail
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience!!!
- This is a temp to hire position, which means if all goes well you will be hire directly by the employer and eligible for a generous beneift package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.