TPI has partnered with a Keene area employer looking to add a Gage Controller to their growing team. In this poition you will find yourself performing inspections of a wide variety of gaging and measuring equipment. This is a first shift position paying $13-$15/hour based on experience.
- Records actual results of inspection; coordinates the repair and/or replacement of nonconforming gaging and/or with Gage Control A or supervisor.
- Assists with establishing the gage calibration procedures with Quality Control Manager.
- Thoroughly familiar with modern gage inspection techniques.
- Inspects gaging according to established procedures.
- Thoroughly familiar with a variety of job related Federal and Military specifications.
- Perform minor gage repair with little or no supervision.
- Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of company standards.
- Maintains records and/or other data as required.
- Maintains area and equipment in neat, orderly condition.
- Observes all company policies, rules and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
- Performs other duties as required, assigned or directed..
High School Diploma or GED and 2-4 years experience
Ability to calibrate and use various gages.
Capacity to use various measurement and inspection devices.
Full understanding of gage inspection techniques.
Able to understand and use SPC theories and functions and blue prints.
Good computer skills.
Ability to fill out required company inspection and production documents.
Ability to determine when parts meet specifications.
Ability to use microscope extensively.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
- $13-$15/Hour based on experience
- This is a temp to hire position, which means if all goes well you will be hire directly by the employer and eligible for a generous beneift package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.