A NH manufacturer is seeking a Final Inspector to perform a wide variety of inspection duties under the direction of the Lead Person and/or the Final Inspection Supervisor. This is a great opportunity to start your career in manufacturing and see where it takes you!
- Perform a wide variety of final inspection duties with minimum supervision
- Inspect parts to established inspection procedures
- Be thoroughly familiar with, set-up as directed and operate a variety of inspection equipment including micrometers, verniers, gages, hardness testers, comparators, and gaging equipment
- Check parts against prints; complete inspection reports
- Maintain accurate records and other data as required
- Report any problems, difficulties, or unusual circumstances immediately to supervision
- Maintain area and equipment in neat, orderly condition
- Observe all company policies, rules and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security
- Perform other duties as required, assigned or directed.
- High School Diploma or GED and 1-3 years experience preferred
- Capacity to use various measurement and inspection devices
- Able to understand and use SPC theories and functions and blueprints
- Able to fill out company inspection and production documents
- Able to determine when parts meet specifications
- Able to use a microscope
- Good verbal communications, reading and writing skills
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:30am-3:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.