General Custodial - Full or PT
A New Hampshire Company has opportunities available with general Custodial tasks on their evening shift. In this role you will be responsible for the detailed cleaning of a commercial building's office and production areas. This position is located in the Upper Valley and at this time the company will consider part-time or full-time candidates.
- Empty trash: may include repetitive lifting of up to 35 pounds for up to 2 hours steadily
- Dust mop floors, with some wrist twisting motions, while walking, up to 3 hours
- Mop floors: may be repetitive for up to 2 hours at a time
- Operate and maintain walk-behind cleaning machines including buffers and scrubbers
- Vacuum floors using a backpack vacuum cleaner for up to 2 to 3 consecutive hours: Harness and machine weighs up to 9 pounds, extension cord extra
- Dusting: requires some bending, stooping and occasionally kneeling; may require use of step ladders for high work
- Changing light bulbs/tubes: routinely requires the use of step ladders up to 6 feet
- Cleaning restrooms: requires reaching, bending, stooping and occasional kneeling: close proximity exposure to commercial cleaning chemicals
- Lift and empty buckets of water up to 40 pounds, occasionally
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to six to eight hours per shift
- Attention to details is a must
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 5:00pm-9:00pm or 5:00pm-1:00am
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.