A well-known New Hampshire farm is seeking a full-time Farm Associate.
Learn basic farm duties including proper feeding techniques, waterer inspections, ventilation concepts, mortality recording, weighing birds, basic bird health, litter and nest maintenance, and poultry handling methods.The associate will maintain an assigned building, collect and record eggs, load broilers/fowl as directed.
This is a direct hire opportunity, once you finish your assignment you will be hired direct. This employer has amazing benefits. Don't miss this great opportunity to learn a new trade!
• Operate farm machinery and equipment in a safe manner
• Comply with job safety rules, biosecurity regulations, and bird welfare policy
• Participate in our farm caretaker training program
• Experience caring for animals is a plus, but not required (Will train)
• Must possess ability to follow rules and instructions
• Must be able to safely lifting 50 lbs. to chest level
• Must be able to perform repetitive work motions such as lifting, bending, kneeling and climbing of stairs
• Competitive entry-level pay (with paid lunch!!)
• 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 5:45am-2:15pm with paid lunch!!
• Required to work every other weekend