Here's a great career opportunity available with a growing VT manufacturer that's looking for 1st shift Wire Assemblers to join their team! In this role you will be cutting and crimping cable harnesses' for circuit boards.
- Must have good manual dexterity and measuring skills
- Electrical assembly experience is preferred, but manufacturing experience
will also be considered
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid driver's license
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 6:00am-2:30pm
- Competitive starting rate (based on experience)
- Once directly hired, you'll be eligible to participate in comapny's benefit plan including health, dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) with company match as well as company provided life insurance, short and long term disability.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.