Our client in Central Vermont is looking for a Process Technician to join their growing team! The Process Technician will be responsible for all compliance and processing activities on their assigned shift as required by the company Quality Management System and GMP standards. This includes: start-up activities, in-process activities, and shut down requirements. They will also be required to participate in the company’s daily 5S and Process Audit program. Other responsibilities include: part containment, scrap monitoring, material handling, maintenance requests, mold sets/pulls, and other duties as assigned.
This position offers a generous relocation package and temporary housing benefit for the right candidate!
- Oversee/perform line clearance activities per corporate procedure
- Process/robotic/cycle time verification during start-up
- Submit start-up shots to Quality per QAR/CP
- Perform in-process mold PMs at the prescribed frequency identified in the Process Binder
- Initiate work orders to correct problems with molds, molding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Perform record keeping. This includes, but may not be limited to, cavitation levels, downtime reasons, machine logs, process changes, tool issues, etc.
- Perform 5S and Process audits as assigned
- Interact with members of the quality department to resolve quality issues
- Interact with Shift supervisor, Quality Assurance Technicians and peers to accomplish primary objectives (scrap, yield, cycle time, etc.)
- Ability to work, at times, with machine maintenance and testing personnel to resolve problems or improve processes
- Comprehend and work with material handling systems
- Fill in as Shift Supervisor as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of injection molding
- Good performance record, work ethic, demonstrated initiative
- Mechanical aptitude and dexterity
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Analytical thinking and math skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to following company’s safety guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime and weekends
- Rotating Shifts
- Example: 6:00pm-6:00am l Sun, Mon, Tues, every other Wed
- This is a direct hire position!