Plumber - Plumber Assistant
Our partner, a Claremont area company is looking for an experienced Plumber with considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods and materials of the plumbing trade!
- Install PVC, Pex and Copper Pipes to follow plans
- Install tubs, showers, sinks and other plumbing fixtures
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and take accurate measurements
- Use drill, screw gun, sawzall and torch
- Climb ladders and work above head
- Wear fall protection harness and work in elevated area
- Follow safety guidelines
- Other duties as needed
- Previous experience with plumbing and standard medhods and materials preferred
- Must have the following tools to start: steel toe shoes, tool belt, hammer, tape measure, utility knife, speed square, chalk line
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
- Some Saturdays 6:00am-12:00pm
- Hourly rate based on experience
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.