A Lebanon, NH manufacturer is looking for a Roller Operator to join their first shift team. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start or continue a career in manufacturing with a desirable area employer! This position has steady hours, and is on the bus route for an easy commute. To learn more about this opportunity get in touch today!
- Operating assigned machines and assigned equipment / Inspectors & Assemblers differ
- Following both detailed instructions and standard operating procedures
- Perform gauge accuracy checks, cycle machine to produce first pieces, and check parts
- Quality Assurance functions including; spot-checks, visual inspections, and measurements using air gauges, dial indicators, or other specified gauge measuring devices. Rework as necessary.
- Interpret drawings, specifications, and process sheets
- Make minor machine adjustments
- Operate powered equipment and use assisted hoist lifts
- Manually feed load chutes or feed individual pieces as specified
- Experienced Operators may assist in on-the-job new hire training initiatives.
- Detailed record keeping and reporting
- Maintain safe, clean, and orderly work stations
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades education preferred
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Problem solving methodology for troubleshooting
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 30 pounds
extensive periods of walking and standing
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:00pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.