A Lebanon manufacturing company is looking for a Heat Treater to join their team. In this role you will setup and operate a range of furnaces, gas and electric, as well as other related equipment to perform heat treat functions on a variety of bearing materials and tools. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start or continue a career in manufacturing with a desirable area employer! This position has steady hours, and is on the bus route for an easy commute. To learn more about this opportunity get in touch today!
- Safely, correctly and efficiently setup and operate heat treat equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain necessary records and ensure that documentation procedures are followed.
- Prepare material for the heat treat process. Move material and parts as needed. Care is required to handle components to prevent damage.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to a leader.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Train personnel as required.
- Create and update setup-sheets and standard work procedures.
- Gauge knowledge should be sufficient to operate all gauges in area of responsibility.
- Shall be capable of performing inspections in accordance with issued work instructions. In order to meet the intent of this job description, the Heat Treater must obtain certification as required.
- Keep leader informed of all machine, quality and quantity problems or audits as required.
- Conduct or assist in problem solving events and meetings.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment as required.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive is required.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions/procedures and tasks.
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required.
- 3rd Shift | Mon-Fri | 11:00pm-7:00am
- $14-$16/hour and opportunity for a generous benefit package once hired directly.
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.