Our client in Windham County VT is looking to add a Coil Assembly Operator to their growing team! In this role you will serve as an expert on all processes of the finish product of plastic and rubber assemblies, auxiliary equipment and processing.
- Setup, start-up and process wire manufacturing machines in accordance with standard work instructions.
- Ensure all secondary equipment is setup and running properly.
- Communicate all malfunction of equipment or tooling to the Supervisor
- Complete all documentation pertaining to machine setup and cleaning/prepping.
- Move material to proper location.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the setup and adjustments of tooling, machinery and auxiliary equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
- Required to have good visual acuity to perform activities such as visual inspection, operation of machines and using measurement
- Should have good mechanical aptitude, be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment and have general knowledge of hand
- Capable of reading, understanding and following all job instructions.
- Team player capable of successfully interacting at all levels with customers, peers, seniors & subordinates in the resolution of day-to-day production issues.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic necessary for leading by example, miss work rarely and always be well-presented.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Technical degree is preferred. Experience may be considered in lieu of a degree for a candidate who can demonstrate the combination of experience, training and education to be capable of successfully fulfilling all duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Experience in ISO 9001, lean manufacturing, 5S, and process troubleshooting is a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 6:00am-2:00pm
- Hourly rate based on experience, with eligibility for generous benefit package once hired direct!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.