In Process Inspector - WE Night
TPI has partnered up with a Windsor County Manufacturer looking for an In Process Inspector for their weekend night shift. This is a great way to make quick money working 20 hours on the weekend! No experience necessary this employer is willing to train the right individual. Start your career in manufacturing today!
- Oversees the operation of molding machines
- Gages and packages parts according to specifications and area 4 requirements
- Complete necessary information to ensure lot trackability
- Verify quality of product before packaging by using micrometers, calipers and visual inspection
- Uses statistical process capability studies to ensure product quality
- Reports safety hazard to appropriate personnel
- Participates in Quality Improvement Program
- Strong motivational skills and willingness to learn
- Ability to identify problems and communicate solutions in a constructive positive manner
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous inspection experience preferred
- Attention to detail and manual dexterity
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- l Sat + Sun | 6:00pm-6:00am
- This position is temp to hire job, which means once hired on by employer you will be eligible for a generous benefit package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.