Our client in Windsor County Vermont is in the search for a Secondary Operator to join their 2nd shift team! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company. No experience necessary, this employer will train the right individuals.
- Transferring finished goods between staging areas and work stations
- Assembles, pad prints, cuts, reworks, degates, etc. for QAR standards, customer or client supplied samples, hold tab instructions, special instructions from Quality Assurance or special instructions from the engineering department.
- Assures that the containers used to hold the non conforming-sorted product is clearly identified as "SCRAP", and places scrap in proper container for processing.
- Completes required daily quality documents
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet production rates
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri l 4:00PM-12:00AM
- This position is a temp to hire job, which means once hired on by employer you will be eligible for a generous benefit package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.