Our client in Windham County Vermont is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their 2nd shift team! In this role you will supervise production employees to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and areas. This includes planning, assigning and directing work, coordinating weekly Continuous Improvement meetings, addressing product and employee complaints and resolving problems. This is a direct hire role with a well known growing compnay, if you have previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting we want to talk with you!
- This person carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, OSHA regulations and applicable laws
while following all CI processes and the Management Operating Structure (MOS).
- Works with plant management and other supervisory staff to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity
in the plant.
- Ensures proper procedures are in place and being followed for production efficiency, quality of product, employee safety, and state and federal
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments to machines
- Coordinates production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Evaluates needs in production for daily assignment of duties; establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Evaluates probationary period progress of new employees.
- Recommends improvements to production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Maintains time and production records as required.
- Collaborates with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual department.
Provides supervision of assigned employees in scheduling and daily activities, ensuring effective selection, retention, feedback, disciplinary action
and performance management.
Trains and instructs employees regarding production and equipment standards and processes.
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 2:00pm-10:00pm
- $55,000-$65,000/year plus a generous benefit package