A NH manufacturing company is currently seeking an entry level Roller Inspector to join their team.
In this role you will be perform basic visual and dimensional inspection operations in the inspection of rollers and to sort for size as well as finished packaging and
identification, following established procedures.
- Refer to Roller document to determine dimensional requirements
- Work to close tolerances requiring constant visual attention to assure maintaining accurate size control
- May perform limited machine operator or helper duties as required in roller manufacturing
- Record appropriate data on designated forms as required
- Perform in-process audits on all Roller Manufacturing operations, from turn to finish product
- Maintain necessary records
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to supervisor
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Hourly rate based on experience
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.