Batcher - 2nd shift
Are you unhappy at your current job? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a well known area employer with room to grow?
A Windsor County Vermont manufacturer is looking for a Batcher to join their Mixing Team in the manufacture and bottling of a Quality product.
The Batcher is responsible for comparing inventory and getting all the necessary items ready for production.
- Lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably.
- Bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, lean over, pull, push, stoop and stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time.
- Perform repetitive motor functions from a standing position for extended periods (three-four hours).
- Tolerate moderate to loud noise, fluctuating temperatures and wet working environment.
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and through written documentation.
Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Ability to reason with and apply basic math (including use of calculator) and mechanics.
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Saturday's are overtime! $$$$
- This is a temp to hire position, which means once hired directly by employer you will be eligible for a generous benefit package!
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.