A fast-growing NH food manufacturer is seeking a 1st shift Kitchen Team Member.
Join the team of a local family-owned business looking for meat processors for their kitchen!
This position provides meat products to production members by processing meat, which includes, but is not limited to, making, curing, smoking, cutting and slicing meat products based on company specifications.
A successful candidate will perform various tasks corresponding to the process of preparing the meat (all in compliance with the standards of wholesomeness, hygiene, health & safety at work).
- Mix the meat products
- Supply meat for injection and place the pieces of meat on the conveyor of the injector
- Participate in the hanging and stalling of bacon bellies
- Complete quality and safety reports adequately at established frequencies§ Setup, adjust, break down, troubleshoot and operate all of the machinery in the kitchen area to ensure a quality product
- Wash machines when changing or at the end of shift when needed
- Maintain quality and quantity performance standards
- Visually check work after completion for cosmetic appearance and noticeable defects§ Maintain necessary records
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean, orderly, and operable condition
- Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials, defective product and unusual conditions to the proper manager
- Must have a strong commitment to teamwork and concern for others
- Must have a high level of personal responsibility and ownership
- Must have good hygiene
- Must be in very good physical shape (frequently lifting and/or moving up to 60 lbs.)
- Must be highly detail-oriented and meticulous
- Should be versatile, thorough, resourceful and sometimes autonomous
- Good speed of execution is key (fast paced environment)
- Competitive starting pay (based on experience)
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 6:00am-2:30pm