Printed Circuit Board Assembler
Do you have an aptitude for learning? Are you looking to join a productive, team oriented work environment? A local PCB assembly manufacturer is looking for an Assembler with experience in solder who can perform board repair tasks.
- Use hand and/or automated tools to assemble and repair printed circuit boards (PCB), through hole soldering methods
- Follow customer specifications and follow job order instructions for assembly operations
- Properly handle procedures for electronic devices and/or components, prep and assemble hardware per job order requirements
- Perform solder operations such as plated through hole and coated wire and operate mechanical and automated test equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent is recommended
- Familiarity with electronic components and assembly recommended
- Must be available for overtime as required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, blueprints and job orders
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers
- Must perform all essential job functions
- Good attendance and flexibility in job assignments is essential
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.