Printed Circuit Board Assembler
Are you looking to join a productive team-oriented work environment? A local PCB assembly manufacturer is looking for a 1st shift Assembler.
This position uses hand and/or automated tools to assemble printed circuit boards (PCB), through hole soldering methods.
- Perform solder operations such as plated through hole and coated wire and operate mechanical and automated test equipment
- Follow customer specifications and follow job order instructions for assembly operations
- Properly handle procedures for electronic devices and/or components
- Prep and assemble hardware per job order requirements
- Good attendance and flexibility in job assignments is essential
- Must maintain a safe, clean work environment
- Must follow company policies and procedures at all times
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Familiarity with electronic components and assembly recommended
- Must be available for overtime as required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, blueprints and job orders
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to the above qualification requirements to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position
- Competitive starting pay (based on experience)
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.