Ring Finishing Cell Technician
A well-known NH manufacturer is seeking a 3rd shift Ring Finishing Cell Technician.
RFC Technician is a CNC machine operator position. This position utilizes the operator's skills and knowledge to perform and maintain all manufacturing processes efficiently within the Ring Finishing Cell to produce bearings.
- Perform manufacturing processes including the set up and operation or CNC grinding, turning, and honing machines as well as other equipment in the area
- Inspect manufactured components for conformance to specifications using bench and electronic gauging
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including machine setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, material handling, etc.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Post-secondary or trades education preferred
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test
- Must have good problem solving methodology for troubleshooting
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Great starting pay (based on experience)
- 3rd Shift | Mon-Fri | 11:00pm-7:00am
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.