Aluminum Finish Grinder
A growing New Hampshire manufacturer is seeking an Aluminum Finish Grinder.
- Grind external surfaces
- Remove metal by the application of abrasives which are bonded to form a rotating wheel
- Rough and finish flat, cylindrical, and conical surfaces
- Read and interpret charts, drawings, and blueprints
- Determine product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be ground
- Determine grinding speeds, feed rates, holding fixtures, and grinding wheels to be used
- Lift or hoist work pieces
- Confirm ground work piece has the correct specifications
- Change worn grinding wheels
- Manual grinding welds and DA sanding of aluminum.
- No experience necessary (will train)
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 6:00am-2:30pm
- Competitive starting wage (based on experience)
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.