Quality Assurance Technician - B Shift
A Central Vermont company is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician for their medical molding department.
This position has the direct responsibility to ensure that the product manufactured, packaged and shipped to our customers conforms to all the established quality assurance requirements.
- Read and Follow all instructions on the Quality Assurance Documents (QRA)
- Perform Gauging as required and record data
- Approve or reject start-ups and restarts of molding projects
- Communicate with Molding Team Leader
- Record inspection results and communicate with team leader and Process Technicians to resolve problems
- When confident that the product meets requirements of the QAR , stamp/initial each inspected part before releasing it form the production floor
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Should have strong leadership skills
- Previous quality control experience preferred
- Prior injection molding experience preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and QAR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive starting pay (based on experience)
- B Shift | 6pm-6am | Sun, Mon, Tues & Every Other Wed
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.