In Process Inspector - 3rd shift
A well-known VT manufacturer is seeking a 3rd shift In-Process Inspector.
Under general direction of shift supervisor, the In-Process Inspector oversees the operation of molding machines; gages and packages parts according to specifications and Area 4 requirements; and fills out information to ensure lot tractability.
- Verify quality of Product before packaging by using micrometers, calipers and by visual inspection
- Uses statistical process capability studies to ensure product quality
- Reports safety hazard to appropriate personnel
- Participates in quality improvement program
- Previous inspection experience is preferred
- Strong Motivational Skills and willingness to learn
- Ability to identify problems and communicate solutions in a constructive positive manner
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Should have good manual dexterity
- Strong attention to detail is a required
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs.
- 3rd Shift | Mon-Fri | 11:00pm-7:00am
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.