A well-known New Hampshire hotel is in need of 1st shift Housekeepers.
This is you chance to jump start a new career in the hospitality industry.
- Performing the interior cleaning of all Guest Rooms and Common Areas
- This position will perform check out, annual maintenance, and tidy cleans to the standards set by the hotel
- Cleaning and customer satisfaction are the focus of this position
- Will perform exterior cleaning duties as well
- Perform check out cleaning on guest rooms and Common Areas
- Includes vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, stripping/making beds, cleaning bathroom, kitchens, scrubbing floors, cleaning patios, combating mildew and mold, removing significant amounts of trash, etc.
- Assist with on-the-job training of other housekeepers
- Reports Lost & Found, and any service issues found in a unit
- Achieve department goals for number of units cleaned within cleanliness and time standards
- Work is measured regularly and is extremely time-constrained
- High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive starting pay (based on experience)
- 1st Shift
- Mon-Fri | 8:00am-4:30pm
- Sat & Sun | 9:00am-5:30pm
- Schedules will vary depending on business needs, and may entail working nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal departmental operating hours
- All departments are open during major holiday periods
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.