Finishing (1st Shift)
A growing VT manufacturer is seeking a 1st shift Finishing Associate.
We're looking for people who are highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate various types of machines, to finish product components
- Ability to Inspect parts to ensure compliance requirements
- Learn to use various types of measuring devices
- Maintain accurate production records
- Should have the ability to read and learn various types of measuring equipment
- Should have basic math skills
- Must have excellent attendance record
- Must have a solid work history
- Good hand eye coordination is desired
- Must be a professional with strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team that includes all levels of the organization
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive pay rate (based on experience)
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:30am-3:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.