A local meat packing plant is looking for experienced Meat Cutters/Butchers with previous experience in retail or manufacturing plants cutting beef and pork. Experience from the restaurant industry as a chef will also be considered.
- Ensures production goals are met for on-time delivery
- Identifies primal/sub primal cuts
- Maintains a sharp knife
- Maintains clean & safe work area
- Labels bins correctly
- Follows directions accurately
- Follows Safety Protocols/PPE
- Communicates quality issues to supervisor
- Knows all cut orders/cut language in & out
- Runs pallets and combos as orders are finished
- Accurately cuts primal/sub-primal at reasonable pace with no assistance
- Help others with order accuracy & quality
- Properly conduct pre-op if and when needed
- Asks for help/offers help (when needed)
- Responsible for culture of teamwork and positive morale
- End of Day Clean up
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a good attendance record
- Experience in retail or manufacturing plants cutting beef and pork preferred
- Experience from the restaurant industry as a chef will also be considered
- Very competitive starting pay (more with experience)
- Overtime is available!
- This is a temp-to-hire job opportunity. Once you join their team, eligible employees receive excellent benefits including:
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, IRA Retirement w/Company Match
Paid Time Off after 6 months, Discounts from local business partnerships
- 1st shift | Mon-Fri | 7:30am-4:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.