TIG Welder (1st Shift)
A well-known Southern VT manufacturer is seeking a 1st shift TIG Welder.
Candidates must be capable of performing manual production TIG welding, with the ability to read detailed work instructions and work with close aerospace tolerances. Some experience a plus but willing to train the right candidate.
- Welding machine set-up
- Prepare weld surfaces as required
- Determine welder settings
- Apply proper weld for given positions and materials
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Follow all safety procedures
- Complete jobs according to plan scheduled
- 1-2 years of welding experience a plus or comparable technical training
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- Must have the strong attention to detail
- Spot and Seam welding experience is a plus
- Must have the ability to read and understand precise measurements
- Must have the ability to follow detailed work instructions and maintain high quality standards
- Must be self-motivated to provide quality products and service for our customers
- Must have a positive attitude, work well with others and have a strong work ethic
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive starting pay (based on experience)
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:30am-3:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.