Electrician - Electrician Assistant
A New Hampshire company is seeking an Electrician Assistant who is able to assist with daily work flow. This is a great opportunity to gain experience to see if a career as an electrician is right for you!
- Install wires to follow plans
- Measure, locate and install lights per plans
- Use drills, screw gun and jab saw
- Follow safety guidelines
- Climb ladders and work above head
- Wear fall protection harness and work in elevated area
- Read, apply, and understand tape measure
- Other duties as needed
- Previous experience as an electricial assistant preferred
- Must have the following tools to start: steel toe shoes, tool belt, hammer, tape measure, utility knife, speed square, chalk line
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
- Some Saturdays 6:00am-12:00pm
- Hourly rate based on experience
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.