Coordinating Group Manager
A well-known Pottsville, PA manufacturer is looking for a 2nd shift Coordinating Group Manager.
- Directs manufacturing operations through a team of functional Group managers that oversee and implement production operations and shop activities in accordance with Corporate KPI`s
- This position will perform in the capacity of a Group manager to cover during an absence
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field and 5 years of experience in a manufacturing Supervisory capacity
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and policies including a strong working knowledge of Continuous Improvement techniques and activities
- Must have above average leadership skills, be an effective communicator and problem solver
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision/direction and meet production schedules as agreed to
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Competitive starting pay (based on experience)
- Pick your shift
- 2nd Shift | Mon-Fri | 2:00pm-10:00pm
- 3rd Shift | Mon-Fri | 10:00pm-6:00am
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.