A growing Northern Massachusetts manufacturer is seeking an Instrumentation/Controls Specialist.
This position is responsible for the reliability of machines and instruments as well as process variability reduction initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with engineers as well as manufacturing supervisors and related departments to develop and implement agreed upon strategies
- Design and maintain technical documentation processes and procedures
- Prioritize and monitor processes ensuring the reduction of processes variability
- An Associate Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience is strongly preferred; however an equivalent amount of relevant experience (4+ years) in a manufacturing environment will also be considered
- Must have PLC, programming and troubleshooting experience
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Competitive pay based on experience
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 8:00am-4:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.