A well-known Western Massachusetts manufacturer is seeking a Quality Manager.
This position is responsible for all aspects of production quality.
- Supervision of the quality department
- Testing, inspection and certification
- Monitoring and assuring compliance with established/agreed upon production methods/policies
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- A Bachelors Degree in an Engineering or related technical discipline coupled with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have ASTM, IATF 16949 implementation experience
- Must be a self-starter and have strong leadership, problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to work effectively with a variety of department managers and production employees
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 8:00am-5:00pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.