In Process Inspector - Weekend Shift
Looking for great part-time job? A growing Vermont manufacturer is seeking an In-Process Inspector for their weekend shift.
This position oversees the operation of molding machines and packages parts according to specifications.
- Verifies quality of product before packaging by using micrometers, calipers and by visual inspection
- Uses statistical process capability studies to ensure product quality
- Fills out information to ensure lot tractability
- Identifies problems and communicates solutions (in a constructive/positive manner)
- Reports safety hazards to appropriate personnel
- Participates in quality improvement program
- Previous manufacturing inspection experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs.
- Should have strong motivational skills and willingness to learn
- Should have good manual dexterity as well as a strong attention-to-detail
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- 1st Shift (weekend) | Sat & Sun | 6:00am-6:00pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.