A Vermont manufacturer is seeking a 1st shift Process Engineer to work on their production line.
- Develop manufacturing processes related to assembly and automation of the product
- Coordinate the purchase and installation of new capital equipment
- Prepare a preventative maintenance plan for the equipment
- Design the factory floor work/process flow
- Create and maintain technical documentation as needed
- Perform other duties as may be required
- A Bachelors degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- 3+ years of experience in project management, ERP systems, automatic material movement, machining
- Sould have a working knowledge of six sigma and lean concepts
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must have strong communication skills
- Sould have above average time management skills
- 1st Shift | Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.