A New Hampshire company is seeking a self-motivated professional to join their team as a Human Resource Administrator.
- Interviewing candidates
- Follow-up communication (calls/emails) to candidates
- Recommending candidates for consideration of employment
- Orientation of new hires
- Experience in human resources, preferably in the manufacturing industry and specifically with talent acquisition
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401K, Paid Vacation, Health and Dental Insurance
|Use the boxes below to fill out a simple job application. Your recruiter will contact you quickly to go over your information and schedule an interview to see if you qualify for this or other positions.
Apply For This Position Below.